Terms & Conditions
TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc #QUARTZ #GLOWUP CHALLENGE SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
- The Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the Republic of Kenya to participate the #QUARTZ #GlowUp Challenge.
- This competition is open only to participants with valid Facebook account.
- Employees of TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya, associate companies and their families are not eligible to participate in this competition
- This competition will be run on TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya official Facebook Page.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Any Participant MUST follow TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Facebook page for their entries to be valid.
- Share your before and after (with Glow) photo on our Facebook page;10 photos with the highest number of likes will win a QUARTZ gift hamper.
- The maximum number of entries to this competition per person is 1.
- Competition will run from Thursday 1 April to Monday 5 April 2021 at noon, Kenyan time.
- Any submissions made after Monday 5 April 2021, 11:59AM will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Winners will be announced through TotalEnergies Marketing Kenyaa Facebook and will be contacted through private messaging on Messenger to confirm collection of gift hamper.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 7 days from date winners are announced to 9 April, but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya reserves the right to disqualify that participant and offer the prize to the next eligible participant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, the entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current, and complete and they have full rights to the images and details that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights and indemnify TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya in full against any claims raised by third parties.
- Participants grant TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish competition entries image and details.
- By entering this competition, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya shall not be held liable for any copyrighted materials, which has been uploaded by an entrant during the competition. All entrants must upload pictures of which they either own the copyright to or have obtained written permission from the original copyright owner.
- TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya has the right to modify or terminate the competition without notice.
- TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya has the right to delete any information uploaded by an entrant which is believed to be illegal, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, or violating TotalEnergies' policy on ethics and compliance or is otherwise inappropriate.
- TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with any participant.
- #QUARTZ #GlowUp Challenge and these terms and conditions will be governed by Kenyan law.